Warranty, Safety & Care Information
- Gunners Up warrants all hardware and frame components shall remain in good working order for 1 year from purchase.
- Gunners Up warrants electrical hardware (Servos, Wiring Harness, and Connections) for 90 days from purchase.
- Any malfunction or defect due to improper use, unreasonable handling, modification from itsí original form, or from failure to perform reasonable maintenance will result in voiding the Gunners Up warranty.
- Any Gunners Up product that has been repaired or modified by anyone other than an official Gunners Up Representative will result in voiding this warranty.
- Rubber Tubing and Pouches are excluded from this warranty.
- Gunners Up reserves the right to discontinue or change parts and products of current manufactured parts.
- Gunners Up Launchers are compatible with Dog-Tra, Sport Dog and Garmin electronics only. Use of off brands or homemade electronics can result in the voiding of the warranty.
- Always check tubes for tears and nicks before using. If a tear or nick is detected discontinue use and replace tube immediately.
- Never walk or stand in front of the Gunners Up Remote Launcher once the bird pouch and release mechanism have been engaged.
- Never point or aim the Gunners Up Remote Launcher at or towards anyone.
- When loading the launcher, never reach your hands or body inside the working area of the launcher.
- To prevent accidental firing always be aware of where the transmitter is. Disable the transmitter by placing the toggle switch on an unused channel.
- Safety bar should always be engaged. See owners manual.
- Always insert the 209 Primer before the launcher has been cocked and loaded.
- This product is not a toy and must be respected as such.
- Inexperienced users and children should never be allowed near the launcher while in use.
- Always wear eye and ear protecion when operating the Gunners Up Remote Launcher.
Care and Cleaning
- UV rays will naturally break down the Latex Tubing. When not in use, limit the amount of exposure the tubing has to the sun.
- Always check tubes for tears and nicks before using.
- If a tear or nick is detected discontinue use and replace tube immediately.
- Do not set base of winger in water.
Use other than the intended purpose of the Gunners Up Remote Launcher can result in serious injury. Use of the Gunners Up Remote Launcher presents an inherent danger to the user. Anyone under the age of 18 should not use the Gunners Up Remote Launcher. Always follow instructions, use proper loading techniques and common sense when training. Always check your equipment thoroughly and inspect for loose stitching, loose bolts, or cracks and nicks in rubber tubing. If any defects are found discontinue use of product immediately and contact Gunners Up with questions.
12929 E. Apache
Tulsa, OK 74116
Customer Service: 918-986-9600